Friday 19 January 2018

COOL!

Hey Boss.

I've just been back a couple of decades having a Winter holiday. It's been too bloody hot around here (and there) recently so I went to Mount Ruapehu and who did I see?

Who?

Oh, I forget, you're stuck in 'now' time (I hope that wasn't a result of reading that book that Richard was touting a couple of years ago - was he getting a commission or what?)

This guy:




Pretty impressive I must say.

All the ski-bunnies were lusting after you....








....Not (as Richard would say)


Anyway, I noticed that Lynn was with you that day and I distinctly heard her calling out "My Hero!" as you negotiated those moguls.



No comments:

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR

 Hello readers. I have some news for you. I just went to the future and discovered that Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag), my old employer...