Monday 29 January 2018

OH BOTHER WHERE ART THOU?

Ha ha, I'll have to look at changing my time dilation travel agents after a bit of a cock-up.

I was planning to go back to see an old favourite band of mine - The Rouse Brothers.

That's me driving that truck in the background. I was late for the photo shoot that day.


I like their version of 'Orange Blossom Special' and have done so ever since a great wine tasting trip I had a while ago (more about that in another post in the future ..... or the past).




Somehow something went wrong - maybe it was due to those lightning strikes we've been having - and I ended up in Petone seeing these guys in concert:



I was going to keep in the shadows so that my old boss Richard couldn't see me just in case he was miffed at me jumping ship but remembered that this was before that happened so he was OK. I gave him some advice on which strings to put on his bass and suggested to Robert to 'lose the mo Bro'

The concert was pretty good but unfortunately they didn't play 'Orange Blossom Special' as I know that Richard will play this pretty well at some time.


No comments:

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR

 Hello readers. I have some news for you. I just went to the future and discovered that Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag), my old employer...