Saturday 20 January 2018

ONE YWO THREE ...RED LIGHT....


1-2-3 RED LIGHT


.....Ha ha ha. Those Fruitgum guys did a good song or two. The Prowse Brothers or PBs could pick up some ideas here - snazzy suits, clever lyrics, music and, a place for Robert playing two of those whatchamacallits - the circular things that kind of rattle and jingle.

So, why red light you may ask? (Actually I peeked into the future and you did ask). Well I was driving in Wellington recently and was stuck at the intersection of Buckle Street and Tory Street. The bloody lights took ages to change so I snuck back in time for a quick look to see when these lights were first installed.





And who did I see there as a special guest to witness the official turning on of the new lights?




The Boss - TC.


What a guy.

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR

 Hello readers. I have some news for you. I just went to the future and discovered that Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag), my old employer...