Friday 19 January 2018

SUMMERS OF YESTERYEAR

Boy am I enjoying being part of THE CURMUDGEONS INC.ⓒ (TCI)

THE CURMUDGEONS INC.ⓒ


These guys really know how to run a blogging community. TC allows us lots of time to explore our own interests as well as keeping to the TCI themes. He kindly forwarded some unpublished drafts to select from and update as we see fit. I'm working on a couple now but since TC published a post about the end of summer HERE I thought I'd nip back to see what the TCI members were doing back when.

I've got loads of material and took some great pics which I'll share over the next few days weeks months years. To start with here's one of TC himself.




Notice how he had that sartorial air about him way back then which makes me think that his Old Girl is a bit unfair when she says he looks like a bag of busted arseholes HERE

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'll post just so that you have a comment.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

On behalf of Bill"Thanks"
He was feeling like you are miffed at him

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR

 Hello readers. I have some news for you. I just went to the future and discovered that Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag), my old employer...